AppOn Software Pvt. Ltd.
AppOn Software is one of the very fast growing mobile game development company.
With the persistent growth of the mobile entertainment market, here we are ready to takeoff and we surely will push the boundaries of Mobile Software and Entertainment Technology.
From Idea to execution our unique way of developing simply above par content is the key which differentiates us from crowd. It’s not only about developing the content; it’s about catering everybody’s need is what our Agenda while working.
Candidate must have a strong knowledge of design principles and their implementation while keeping in mind several parameters or constraints.
Come up with high quality game ideas or high level concepts and develop them into full-fledged game concepts.
Keep up with the latest trends in mobile gaming
Reporting to: Sr. Game Designer / Project Manager / Producer
- Designs fun and immersive gameplay mechanics, features and story
- Designing single player and multiplayer games and their systems
- Use models and tools to analyze game play and user behavior.
- Integrate elements which allow the player to understand and learn the game
- Designing user interfaces, camera controls and other modules of game design
- Communicate designs clearly to other team members
- Writes thorough and complete feature documentation
- 1-3 years of experience in the gaming industry.
- At least one released game on mobile
- Creativity, initiative and curiosity.
- Highly motivated, with a passion for video games.
- Well organized and autonomous.
- Strong leadership abilities and interpersonal confidence.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Fun positive attitude
- Ability to work well as part of a collaborative development team
- Experience in designing and balancing game economies
- Casual to mid-core gamers.
- Experience in design and management of complex game systems
- Experience in balancing gameplay
- Experience in operating and maintaining live games
- BE/BCS/BCA or an equivalent education in Game Designing
Chosen qualified candidates will be asked to complete an art test.
Please include a portfolio link on your resume submission. Resumes without a portfolio link will not be considered.
Keywords: Flash, Art, 2D, animation, BFA, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Unity, 3D.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post-Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Require
Key Skills: Flash, Art, 2D, animation, BFA, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Unity, 3D
Pune – Koregaon Park
For Notifications: email@example.com
Mobile number: 020-30463455
Appon is seeking a Game Designer with strong communication skills, a self-driven approach to work to the highest quality with an eagerness to partner closely with fellow designers and other team members to deliver complete and compelling solutions.
Candidate will be responsible for designing casual to mid-core game concepts and also improving them continuously for our upcoming and exciting new games as well as existing titles.
Interested candidate can mail at firstname.lastname@example.org